At a time when companies are struggling to find customised technologies to address their unique business requirements, Lenovo Solutions and Services Group (SSG) is launching Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS), a new managed services portfolio of intelligent tools and systems. DWS delivers work-related technology, security, efficiency, and employee satisfaction so that executives can deliver on key performance outcomes.
According to recent research commissioned by Lenovo, nine out of 10 (90%) CIOs say they are often asked to make business decisions beyond technology adoption. Gaining traction are people-focused challenges like:
- Managing remote workforces (59%)
- Talent acquisition/retention (59%)
- Managing global teams (58%)
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion (55%)
“As organisations adapt to the evolving landscape of hybrid work, Lenovo is committed to providing innovative solutions to address their unique challenges,” said Raghav Raghunathan, General Manager Lenovo Digital Workplace Solutions. “DWS leverages our internal capabilities and extensive partner ecosystem to empower enterprises with advanced technology to optimise productivity, enhance security, and create a seamless employee experience in the digital workplace.”
Lenovo DWS helps organisations gain a competitive edge faster by relying on Lenovo managed services that provide tailorable work habitats that are people-focused and tooled to answer top business concerns.
The portfolio reaches across IT environments to meet businesses where they are in their transformation journey with a full catalogue of flexible, end-to-end services:
- Digital workplace advisory services – Diagnose and design end-user hardware and software landscapes to improve productivity and the user experience.
- Persona based configuration – Deploy a tailored suite of apps and services that fit different digital user personas and needs.
- Collaboration and productivity – Pre-packaged suite of fully integrated collaboration apps, deployment of best of breed solutions, back-end authentications integrated and managed.
- Unified endpoint management – Management of all device infrastructure, next-gen IoT devices, optimised and integrated bring-your-own-device (BYOD) policy.
- Next-gen service desk – Service desk focus on employee experience, integrated support for devices and apps, pre-emptive support, automation, and self-serve.
- Security – Professional and managed security services to provide implementation and ongoing management of best-of-breed security solutions.
Visit Lenovo Tech Today to learn more about how DWS streamlines and optimises remote, hybrid, and onsite work environments. And stream a virtual discussion on the capabilities, benefits and versatility of Lenovo DWS beginning May 18.